This privacy document denotes how Edward Rawlings (Hook) Ltd, t/a Rawlings Transport Rawlings Fuels and Rawlings Heating Services, uses and protects any information that you give when you use any of our services.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- credit/debit card information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, unless otherwise requested by you.
- We do not use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
The security of your information is very important to us. As part of our commitment to keeping your data safe, our technical experts maintain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep safe the information we collect.
Only authorised employees, are permitted access to your data. These people will only be allowed access to your data for the purposes identified above. Our systems are scanned regularly by third-party security specialists to regulations set out by PCI compliance.
We aim to protect all of our customers from fraud. As part of this, we may use your personal information to verify your identity to help prevent or detect fraud. These checks may involve your information being disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permission or are required to by law. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com or write to us at Edward Rawlings (Hook) Ltd, Rawlings Transport, Rawlings Road, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9HU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take every reasonable step to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.